LEGENDS AWARD 2016
The Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism Legends Award recognises the outstanding contribution by an individual to the Mornington Peninsula tourism industry.
Nominations for the Award must address each of the four (4) criteria outlined below:
1. Overview of the Nominee
Provide a brief overview of the nominee, highlighting their outstanding attributes. Include a brief history of their career in tourism, and a description of their current employment or other participation, if applicable.
2. Nominee’s Professional Contribution and Service
Provide examples and the benefits of the nominee’s professional contribution and service to the Mornington Peninsula tourism industry.
3. Nominee’s Personal Contribution and Service
Provide examples and the benefits of the nominee’s personal contribution and service to the Mornington Peninsula tourism industry.
Enclose up to three (3) references to support this nomination addressing areas such as: 1) Leadership 2) Positive Contribution and Influence 3) Mentoring
• Nominations are accepted from any party except the nominee.
• At least one (1) reference must accompany the nomination.
• Nominations are to be no more than five (5) pages in total.
• Nominations must be emailed to email@example.com no later than 5pm Friday 11th November. No late nominations will be accepted.
• The recipient is chosen at the discretion of the Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism judging panel. The panel’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The recipient will be acknowledged at Mornington Peninsula Regional Tourism industry update on Tuesday 22nd November 2016