Tourism Australia Competition - SKYPIXEL
Alerting you all to a competition that Tourism Australia is running in partnership with SkyPixel. This is a great opportunity for you all to promote through your photography networks.
The theme for the competition is: Australia from above.
Contestants can enter via the blue "JOIN NOW" at https://www.skypixel.com/events/australia/ Note that they are currently only accepting entries from the desktop version of the website.
You do not have to purchase a 'new' product to enter the contest - they welcome all aerial photographs (drone, helicopter etc) as long as they are of Australia.
The rules state the following:
• Photos must be taken in Australia
• Photos of any topic are welcome and photos can be taken from any aerial platform (so therefore it doesn’t need to be a drone)
• Submit as many photos as you like
• Submissions with watermarks may not qualify for prizes
• Entrants must guarantee that all information provided is correct. Inaccurate information may lead to disqualification.
The Ultimate Prize is The Ultimate Pilot Experience, valued at $26,986. There are 13 prizes that photographers can win.
We have been advised that if photographers do enter, just a small tip: title the image as the location, region and state ie: Rosebud Pier, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. It is our understanding that you will receive more votes this way, as the voter can better relate to the image.
If you are interested in more details, please email email@example.com