What, When and Where

Signage on your property needs to comply with the MPS planning scheme.
Roadside signage also requires a permit and should comply with the relevant council Signage policy.
The MPRT in conjunction with the MPS council also maintains a number of regional tourism displays throughout the region to assist in visitor dispersal.